Position Your Business For Long-Term Success
To succeed, your business needs more than discrete legal advice; you need a comprehensive game plan, from day one, that can get your business started on the right foot, that anticipates problems you may encounter in the months and years to come, and that always has your long-term success in mind.
This results-oriented counsel is what our business and commercial law attorneys can offer you and your business. For years, we have been a champion for businesses of all sizes throughout Texas, including Johnson, Somervell, Bosque, Hill, Tarrant and Hood counties. Our litigation and trial experience often helps our business clients stay out of the courthouse.
We understand that informed, forward-thinking legal counsel is one of the best ways to keep a business on the road to success and to avoid the kinds of legal disputes that can disrupt even the most successful enterprises. Whether your business is in its earliest stages or you require ongoing counsel, our firm is ready to help.
Comprehensive Assistance At Every Stage Of Your Business
Our attorneys and staff work as a team to help Texas businesses at every stage of the business cycle. This includes:
- Selecting the proper business entity and assisting with other business formation matters
- Helping businesses navigate mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and reviewing stock buy/sell agreements, as well as restrictive stock agreements
- Negotiating for the purchase or leasing of commercial real estate
- Developing human resources policies and handling employment-related matters, such as noncompete agreements
- Negotiating, drafting and executing routine or complex business contracts
- Resolving business disputes, including those requiring a resolution in court
“As the mayor of Cleburne, I know that our cities and towns only succeed when our local businesses do. That’s why, as an attorney, I am committed to providing legal help to ensure that Texas businesses succeed.” — Scott Cain
Discuss Your Case With A Knowledgeable Lawyer
Learn how we can put our experience and belief that businesses deserve superior legal counsel to work for your enterprise. Call our Cleburne offices at 817-506-3233 or send an email to arrange a consultation to discuss your legal needs. We represent individuals and businesses statewide.